Cultivating The Heart of Good Stewards

Great Students Make Teaching Rewarding!

It's been a while since I Blogged mainly because of the activity of FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter & Snapchat, but Sunday after Service I was asked if I  Blogged and it hit me that I really had to get back to utilizing this tool because it easily allows me to communicate longer pieces of inspiration that enhances the lives of others. 

Today's post was made easy by a congregant who condensed my message and posted on FaceBook. I believe her notes make for a very strong illustration of the sermon from a worshiper's perspective. 

I was so moved to know that she valued what God shared through me that I felt it best just to share her notes as she posted. 

We started a series on Stewardship and God impressed upon me to move to what I consider the root cause of us as Leaders not developing better stewards - I believe it is a heart issue. We have to cultivate a culture of conscious givers. (Thoughts, Temple, Time, Talent, Tithe, Things) 


We must cultivate and champion hearts towards good stewardship. 


Stewardship is an ethic that embodies the responsible planning and management of resources. The concepts of stewardship can be applied to the environment and nature, economics, health, property, information, theology, etc.
It is the activity or job of protecting and being responsible for something
Leaders are we being good stewards with those God allows us to minister to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bible Study In A Bowling Alley? Try It Thursday!

Stewardship

Reflections From Mother's Day