Brotherhood
The Emotions From Today's Worship As I sat in service this morning, I gained a larger appreciation for what God is doing at Macedonia Missionary Baptist Church. More so for how He has blessed our congregation with an outstanding young leader who has elderly wisdom. Pastor Ray Eugene Owens , is an example of focused determination, Christ-like confidence and a true expression of desire to "help somebody." (Plus this brother can flat-out Preach!) Don't get me wrong I have had some great men of ministy in my life: Pastor Anthony R. Pettus, Sr. - Pastor Greater Progressive MBC- Ft. Wayne, IN - My Spiritual Father who taught me the importance of dedicated study habits, pulpit edicate, servent leadership and to always strive to improve my God given abilities. Pastor Ricardo Taylor - Pastor Mt. Carmel MBC - South Bend, IN who encouraged me to go beyond preaching and teaching - but to not be afraid to sing songs of Zion in public . Bishop Donald L. Alford, Sr. - Pastor Pent...
May all who attend be blessed beyond measure and that lives will be revived and refreshed in Christ!
ReplyDelete